Week...

This week was good, we had exchanges this week. I was with Anziano Hibbard, he is great he bought me a Pizza and apparently he doesn't buy anyone anything so. We had a missionary training yesterday in Millan and I saw some MTC missionaries. We had another lesson with Daniele, he is so awesome, he doesn't yet have a testimony of something's, but he really has a desire and knows what it takes. I got chocolate milk today  yummy, I love everyone so much a love being able to learn and grow I love Jesus Christ. I love the Gospel. 

What else happened, I don't know. I forget. A missionary who came in like 75 visited for the first time sense they opened Italy up, it is awesome seeing their joy when they see the ward, cause when they were here there was no one. But we got to visit a very inactive member with him who was baptized right before he came so cool, she was soooooo happy to see him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS Week

MTC