Torino

I am no longer in Alessandria, I am in Torino or Turin in English. They closed Alessandria for the Anziani because there is a shortage of Anziani in the mission. It is really sad to leave them... but now I am in a trio in Torino with Anziano Szvoboda (who was in the MTV with me ) and Anziano DeBeikas but spelt right lol. This will be fun. They are both cool fun guys. Anziano Szvoboda is from Switzerland and is like 22 the other is from California like 19. I am excited to meet new people and use this as an opportunity to keep changing, my language is not very good yet, but with these two I hope to continue 
to improve. I will upload pictures some point dab. Anyway, it was cool yesterday we had a meeting with Daniele in person, the first time since we met him, it was so awesome, he has such strong faith in Christ, such a desire and he is very funny and a little weird, but weird is normal. We gave him a baptism date for the 14th of December. He is going to continue reading and praying. It was cool to hear his thanks and appreciation 
for us before we left, it is so awesome to see people searching for Christ and helping them along the way! I know this Gospel brings joy. I know that Jesus is our savior and our brother.
Ciao 
Vi voglio bene 
Anziano Hymas 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week...

THIS Week

MTC