MTC

The MTC is good. The first couple of days have been good. Life is
super simple and straight forward in the MTC, but it is also
challenging and rewarding. Some of the Italians, Including me are in
one of the first branches with multiple languages and missions that
are not even similar. We have Japanese, Italian,English, Australian.
The instructor does not only speak Italian, at least not yet. No
general authorities, I think we might go to the temple once before we
leaves. I met my companion in the airport before the flight. He is
from Wyoming, in the one popular place. Love you.

Anziano Hymas

I am also curious how Italians we pronounce my name, cause h is silent
and they have like no y’s
Seeing Elder Hymas off at the airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week...

THIS Week